Friday, May 14, 2010

fill in the blank friday!

1.  The very best thing about the summer is   hanging out on my deck in the backyard with my dogs. I'll miss that wood deck so much when I move!

2.  My first crush ever was      Thomas in first grade. I wrote his name on my hand in marker, clearly a sign of love.

3.  This may sound really silly but       I get really bummed out if my cat doesn't sleep in my bed with me.

4.  I squeeze my toothpaste from       the middle of the tube, until the very end.

5.  My absolute favorite "comfort food" is     in&out grilled cheese meal

6.  A random fact about me is that      The bottom of my spine curves like a candy cane. Fun! :)

7.  The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is      my imac. the best investment i ever made!


1 comment:

Kami said...

I get bummed out when my cats doesn't cuddle me at night too...