Friday, June 4, 2010

fill in the blank friday!


1.  My dream vacation would be    a trip to europe with colin. we could make it a duo-dream, and make it during tour de france, because i know colin would love that.

2.  The best trip I've ever taken was      the first trip colin and i took to eugene. it was just the two of us, unplanned, and totally just about us and having a good time. most of our vacations have a function - visiting family, seeing a new place to live, etc. This one, was just for fun.

3.  The most important items to take on a road trip are       amazing mix CDs/ipod playlists, snacks, and good conversation topics

4.  The next trip I'm looking forward to is       after we get settled financially, i'd love to take a trip somewhere new in the US. i haven't done much traveling other than the west coast.

5.  If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be    Some sort of 90's mix cd. 

6.  The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling  was      the camping trip that i forgot my underwear and long-sleeve clothing on. it was cold!

7.  My favorite traveling memory is      being silly in the car with colin, he brings out my goofy side! also, growing up traveling up california with my mom & sister. we always sang silly songs and had a magical "goodie" box put together with our favorite treats.


participate here!

No comments: