Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wedding Decisions



I went back and forth about where to have our wedding. Whether to go nontraditional (Coffee shop that's in a cool warehouse building) or traditional (old church in town) But, I kept going back to thinking about Leach Botanical Gardens. The grounds were gorgeous. So pretty in that way that you feel like you don't even have to decorate that much.

I still don't want a lot of traditional wedding type things, but I do want it to feel like a wedding. Call me old fashioned, but I guess those adorable wedding blogs are wearing off on me! I'm getting really excited now that I think about it more.

Right now I am just focusing on planning this, because other things are looming on my mind (Like the endocrinologist appointment on January 4th!)

No comments: