Tuesday, April 12, 2011

House Highlights









 This little chihuahua is one of my all time favorite thrift store finds. It's been the subject of funny videos and I think adds a bit of flair to our living room. It's probably 12-14 inches tall when sitting, so it's about the size of Huey!






Next up is my little gnome. I think I picked up this guy at Target. Gnomes totally remind me of my Nana. Although she's passed, I think of her everytime I see one. She used to have them hidden all around her yard and as a kid I would try to find them all.












Lastly, my obsession with brassy animals started fairly recently. My Dad is bringing me a girafee from my Grandparents house that I'm pretty excited about. I'm hoping this little collection will continue to grow!

2 comments:

larissa bree said...

I love your house highlights!!!

allison said...

aw thanks, you should post some of your own!