Thursday, April 21, 2011

MIA

I can't believe I haven't posted in so long. Really, I blame it on my Biology course. I can't believe how much work it's been. Well, I can. I knew it would mean increasing the amount I studied, but I feel like I've become a full time student again (just for one class!) It's challenging me in a whole new way, but most of the time, I really like it!

However, to make matters worse, I really feel like I'm coming down with something. I've got the aches, I'm cold, and feeling overall pretty crummy. But I'm still in denial. I have my first exam tomorrow. I cannot be sick!

To visually catch you up on my week:



1) almond crossaint and diet coke while studying @ urban grind
2) beautiful potted plants to embrace spring on our porch!
3) my kitchen creation of orange tofu and peanut noodles
4) how we spent last weekend!
5) my friend lehua's cute little puppy, Eddy
6) huey and i enjoyed the sun outside earlier this week by lounging in the grass

2 comments:

truthbetold said...

Eddy You are FAMOUS!!! <3

wow cool I need to write more blogs!
-Lehua

allison said...

Lehua- you totally should, you need to document more of Eddy's cuteness! :)