Monday, June 13, 2011

Pizza Deliciousness!

I am horrible at waiting! I am anxiously waiting to hear back from someone and it's supposed to happen today or tomorrow. Once I do I'll share the exciting news (No, it's not a baby!)

We bought a tomato and strawberry plant from New Seasons yesterday with our gift card that I won over at Your Vegan Mom. I also tried someone of their delicious premade pizza dough and whipped up this last night:

Yum! Daiya cheese, green peppers, olives, and Lightlife Sausage. If I made it again I probably would use a little less Daiya on my half (since Colin liked the Daiya/Pizza ratio)

Speaking of delicious local veggies, I am loving this poster!

I also really love this jumper dress, although I admit I might also like it because her tattoos make it look extra cute!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: