Wednesday, August 31, 2011

hoot!

Last weekend one of my best friends came to visit and we finally got our tattoos that have been in the works for awhile. Inspired by our love of all things vintage came our owl tattoos. Specifically from a mug I picked up in a vintage shop years ago

(Excuse the weird cropped photo, it was the picture 
I first sent to Kirsten and wanted to show it close up)


I dropped it off to the lovely Kirsten at Icon Tattoo and she whipped up an amazing drawing that resulted in this:


I am beyond pleased with it! It's now in that gross molting stage, but once it heals up I'll take some more close up photos of it.


3 comments:

larissa bree said...

Oh I love it!! thats so super cute!

P.S Love the new blog!

Anonymous said...

Love love LOVE owls and those tattoos !

allison said...

Thanks guys!