Monday, September 12, 2011

Baking Scones

Lately I've been missing baking. Since I started trying to eat healthier again I noticed I stopped baking, that's mainly because all the stuff I make is loaded with ingredients that aren't so good for me. But today I did breakdown and slip into old habits and made a scone, not nearly as bad as some of the stuff I used to make! (Whoopie pies anyone?)


They are blueberry dark chocolate chip scones with a bit of vegan cane sugar on top. Yum!

Some more recipes I want to try -
   - Isa's recipe for a Pear Frangipane Tart, I can't wait for this book to come out!
   - These Blackberry Creme Crepes look amazing
   - And I'll need this healthier recipe, a yummy looking Thai Salad.

Anyone have any other recipes to recommend? You'll notice my recipes are all vegan. Although I am not 100% vegan, Colin is, so all my recipes are vegan-friendly. But I am easily able to convert most non-vegan recipes, so feel free to share any!


No comments: