Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Portland Tourist Guide


Late one night my roommate's cat, Linus discovered a fun new perching spot, on top of the Expedit bookshelf, it's about five feet tall so he's just high enough to be able to pounce on anything that walks by.

Not much to report around here, I've just been busy studying like crazy and trying to keep up with the rest of life. But I am more than ready to take a break, because this weekend my dear friend Larissa visits. I'm beyond excited to give her a tour of Portland. A few of the must-do's so far are: Target (I can't believe Canada is deprived of Target-goodness!), Voodoo Doughnut, Hungry Tiger Too, Vegan Row (Any vegan visiting must go check these out), and walk around Hawthorne, Mississippi, and Alberta neighborhoods, and the food carts of course. Yes, most of my tourists guide involves food+shopping, you can see my priorities.

(Update: Oh and Powells & Fabric Depot how could I forget you guys?! Add those to the list!)
Alright back to studying/cleaning. Hope everyones week is going well!




No comments: