Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sacramento Etsy Sellers

I was really bummed out when I saw that the Sacramento Indie Craft Fair for this winter had been canceled. But I figured I would post a few of my favorite Sacramento(ish) sellers:



Marty May makes some insanely adorable stuff. I bought the bicycle bag featured below (mine is a mint green color) last year and the holiday fair.


Her shop is pretty cleared out right now from doing the SF craft fair (but is restocking soon!), but Little Brown Box makes some must-have earrings. I stocked up last year, they were a great stocking-stuffer (under $5!)



I know I'm no longer ten, so dolls aren't as cool to have. But I have a soft spot for nerdy girl dolls. LaurenSmash makes other stuffies too. I love sticking these in shelves around my house. (Also, Lauren's shop is based in SF. So this sort of cheats. But she's come to the craft fairs and the stuff is too cute to not include, so I am including her!)

No comments: