Friday, July 2, 2010

fill in the blank friday!

 
 
1.  This weekend for The 4th of July I'll be       hanging out with colin because it will be his day off. we might get crazy and BBQ something while we try to distract our dogs from loud popping noises.    .

2.  Fireworks are      responsible for keeping Colin busy at work on the 4th of july weekend  .

3.  Nothing says summer like       hanging out on the porch in the evenings after its cooled off  .

4.  My favorite summer memory is      any memory that involves hiking and/or vacationing!

5.  My favorite thing about summer is     it's my birthday! hah, well it is my birthday season, but my real favorite thing is that it is the season to eat Otter Pops.


6.  Summer in a word is       HOT. I hate the weather in Sacramento during summer .

7.  If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick      winter, hands down. I hate heat!     

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love otter pops too :) at least it's not as hot as last summer, right? not yet anyway ::sigh::