Friday, July 9, 2010

fill in the blank friday


1.  My favorite thing about this week has been       spending colin's "weekend" by surprising him to a lovely breakfast at a new restaurant. 

2.  The weather this week has been      summer-ish, but not too hot ... yet.

3.  The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was      some submission for the art collective.

4.  The last movie I saw was       brothers (courtesy netflix)  .

5.  If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would     kidnapping colin from work and throwing the dogs in the car and heading towards water!


6.  As a teenager I was       the tragic artsy type .

7.  I wish I could trade lives for the day with      Colin. Despite being together for almost six years, I still feel like there is so much about him I have yet to learn   .

participate in fill in the blank here!

No comments: