Friday, August 6, 2010



1.  Today for breakfast I ate       nothing yet.  BUT...If I can wait, I'll hold out for something with eggs with Colin.


2.  My go to/never fail recipe      homemade chinese food  .

3.  Something I eat that other people think is weird is       I love croutons on my spaghetti  .

4.  My worst cooking disaster ever was       the cinnamon rolls colin and i spent hours on, and they tasted sort of gross  .

5.  If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be     chocolate with moose tracks. given regular ice cream makes my intestines cry, so i'm stuck with soy ice cream .

6.  One food I hate and avoid at all costs is       anything with a lot of milk in it .

7.  What is your favorite meal?  Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?      I love LOVE breakfast foods. Seriously breakfast burrito _+ me = happy allison     .

No comments: