Friday, October 29, 2010

fill in the blank friday!


1.   My Halloween plans this year will include      celebrating my anniversary! six years of being together.

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was   dressing up as a girl from the '80s and having it be my first day of work in retail. people couldn't decide if that's how i always dressed, or if it was a costume  .

3.  For Halloween this year I'm going to be       i have some cat ears, i might put those on. but for the first time in awhile we live some place where kids won't be stopping by for candy     .

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as    something super elaborate, but i was never a "planner" for my costume, and these days i rarely "go out" on halloween   .

5.  Halloween free association!      candy corn, pumpkin carving, colin drinking cider .

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is        older kids not dressing up and bugging you after you've run out of candy    .

7.  The best thing about Halloween is       my anniversary (& clearance candy the next day!)      .

No comments: