1. My Halloween plans this year will include celebrating my anniversary! six years of being together.
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was dressing up as a girl from the '80s and having it be my first day of work in retail. people couldn't decide if that's how i always dressed, or if it was a costume .
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be i have some cat ears, i might put those on. but for the first time in awhile we live some place where kids won't be stopping by for candy .
4. I've always wanted to dress up as something super elaborate, but i was never a "planner" for my costume, and these days i rarely "go out" on halloween .
5. Halloween free association! candy corn, pumpkin carving, colin drinking cider .
6. The worst thing about Halloween is older kids not dressing up and bugging you after you've run out of candy .
7. The best thing about Halloween is my anniversary (& clearance candy the next day!) .