Friday, December 3, 2010

fill in the blank friday

fill in the blank friday.
{photo from weheartit via this tumblr}


1.   Holiday spirit      makes me either extremely festive/cheerful or sad/depressed    .

2.  The holidays are incomplete without   a live tree + ornament decoration  .

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is       decorating!     .

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is   having blueberry muffins on christmas morning   .

5.  Holiday music is      amazing! .

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays       weather-permitting, driving to northern california to be with my fmaily    .

7.  Holiday wish list      a new pair of toms. a massage! covers for my caphalon pans. membership to a gym.     .

1 comment:

Sarah Peracchino said...

Mmm, blueberry muffins on Christmas morning! That sounds amazing :).