Friday, December 31, 2010

fill in the blank friday

1.   New Year's is (awesome/lame/other)      rarely a holiday i make a big deal out of, since Colin usually ends up working it   .

2.  Last New Year's Eve I   genuinely don't remember what i did (and not in a passout drunk way, rather in a it was probably boring way)  .

3.  My New Year's resolution is      1) eat better and try new foods. cook/bake more! 2) figure out my dream, so that i can live it. 3) get married!     .

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is   with friends in a low-key environment (i'm keeping this, a great answer!)   .

5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is       more 90s fashion (sigh)  .

6.  This New Year's Eve I will        hanging out with my BFF who is up from california!     .

7.  A fresh start is       nice. it's a good excuse to try to improve yourself!         .
 
 

No comments: