Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Photography Project

My Mom entrusted me with her photographs from her collection. She has some she inherited from her parents, as well as ones she's taken herself. I asked if I could organize them all for her and put them in albums. Most I had never seen, and a few I hadn't seen in years. One of my favorites is from my parent's wedding (My parents have divorced since, and my mom has remarried) They eloped to Vegas!

july 7, 1977.
I love my Mom's shoes and dress, they both look so stunning in an amazing 1970's way!

Another one of my favorites is this one of my Mom, I believe it's from their honeymoon -
My Mom is so gorgeous!



If you'd like to follow the project, you can check out my flickr here, I'll also be posting a few on a weekly feature on the blog.

No comments: