Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Details

 my current hair


potential wedding hair


I'm utterly blessed to have a sister who does hair. I don't have to mess with trying to find a stylist I trust to do my hair for my big day. All I have to do now is try to decide what I want to do with my hair. The four photos above are ones I've saved from various places on the web ages ago (Sorry I have no credits, if you know where they came from, please comment below!) 

I have a REALLY amazing hair piece with bleached peacock feathers I bought a couple years ago off of Etsy. Other than that, no ideas. I know part of what will help me make my decision is what dress I get. But, I can't really go dress shopping until June. Right now, I've been dropping at least 2-5lb a month and I don't want it to fit funny, so I'm waiting till pretty much the last possible moment to buy something.

Now that we've sent out the Save the Dates it really does feel real. I'm getting nervous making Excel spreadsheets left and right. It feels like there are so many details left to plan, and such a tight budget. But I'm lucky that Colin is a superstar who is willing to take on a large portion of the planning. 

In other news, my Mom is coming to visit!


I'm so excited to show her around my new city, I think she'll love Portland!

3 comments:

beca said...

The top right is so pretty. I want to wear my hair like that everyday!

Unknown said...

LOVE the top two "up-do" examples. Very angelic & medieval princess :)

allison said...

The top right is my favorite as well too! Thanks for your input guys :)