Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lists.

Lately I've been feeling like my to-do list is on overload. (The cute to-do list pad image is from boygirlparty and is for sale here by the way!) With my wedding coming up in July, graduate/career decision looming, and the possibility of moving (not cities, just living quarters) life has just seemed sort of chaotic.

Speaking of weddings, this wedding posted on Once Wed totally made me ooo and ahhh the entire time I looked through the album. The brides vintage vogue style dress is adorable and their handmade touches throughout the wedding are beautiful.

Even though it doesn't feel like Spring most days here in Portland, I've fallen in love with the idea of wearing more dresses. I bought this one at Target the other day. Until it gets warmer I'll probably be pairing it with a long sleeve tee and leggings+boots, but at least it will feel a little bit more like Spring.

This weekend I'm going to order the supplies to make my wedding invitations. I am beyond excited! I haven't decided on all the details yet, but I've come pretty close. I'm hoping I can have them all put together by the end of March so they can be in the mail!

2 comments:

beca said...

don't you LOVE LOVE LOVE boygirlparty?

allison said...

yes! i could easily purchase everything on their etsy :)