Thursday, March 24, 2011

Messy Braids

Messy braids
Today was totally a day for messy braids. I never feel like they turn out quite right. But I added a little bow up on the side and seemed to help finish it off.
I really want to try making the potato pierogi with caramelized onions recipe from PPK. I love potatoes and when you throw in the dough, my heart melts a little. If I am ambitious I might try it tomorrow on Colin's last day off.
I've started trying to jog again and am all about trying to come up with fun/silly playlists. Usually I rely on some bad 90's music, and anything poppy/catchy. This weeks had Tegan & Sara, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, 90's No Doubt, Rihanna, and The Faint. Yeah, it was a little all over the place. If y'all have any recommendations, feel free to throw them my way!

1 comment:

larissa bree said...

messy braids are messy its ok if they dont look right!