Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th!

So normally I don't do anything special for Friday the 13th, but someone on facebook shared that a local tattoo shop I like was doing $13 Friday the 13th tattoos. They had two sheets of flash to pick from. Those of you who know me, know I've been slowly building my sleeves. All of my tattoos so far have been pretty well thought out and hold a lot of personal meaning. But, I sort of wanted to add a few pieces that were just fun. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to. I found an amazing shark piece of the flash sheet, and thus my shark 13 piece was born on my arm!


You can see more (including my shark!) on Icon Tattoo's blog here.

It did leave me totally stoked about adding to my sleeves. I am already planning up my next piece (well, I've been planning for awhile) I'm really excited and can't wait till I have the finances to do it!

1 comment:

beca said...

this was the first friday the 13th in a while that I haven't gotten a %13 tattoo. Boo. That one is dope though. Mine are all really simple.