Saturday, September 24, 2011

A-Z

Since all the cool blogger kids are doing this, and it reminds me of the early days of livejournal :)


A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen. Although on our honeymoon we slept on a king size bed and fell in love, it was so spacious!
C. Chore that you hate: Mopping the kitchen floor, it kills my back.
D. Dogs: Two dogs (Mimi and Huey)
E. Essential start to your day: Getting a kiss from Colin when he goes to work.
F. Favorite color: Dark Mustard yellow
G. Gold or Silver: I used to be all about silver, but now I love them both
H. Height: 5'3" ish
I. Instruments you play: I have taken basic lessons in piano, clarinet, violin, and trumpet. I remember some piano and nothing else.
J. Job title: stay-at-home dog&cat-mom and perpetual student.
L. Live: Portland
M. Mother’s name: Irene
N. Nicknames: Alli
O. Overnight hospital stays: nope!
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart. Not her wart. Not her wart! I'm... I'm the wart. She's my tumor. My... my growth. My... uh, my pimple. I'm Uncle Wart. Just old Buck "Wart" Russell. That's what they call me, or Melanoma Head"
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: Two sisters, Jessica and Arlene.
U. Underwear: I do wear it.
V. Vegetable you hate: Onions
W. What makes you run late: I hate being late. Usually it's because I realized I forgot to take Mimi out.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Too many, ten or so of my back/neck, my finger from when I slammed it in the locked car door, ankles, knees, and my teeth!
Y. Yummy food that you make: I LOVE cooking, and I think my veganized desserts are pretty yummy.
Z. Zoo animal: Zoo's are really depressing. But I really do love watching Orangutans and Bonobos.

No comments: