Thursday, November 3, 2011

62 days to organization!

Days are flying by like crazy. Today I spent the day on campus with Colin working on homework. Meanwhile, Huey was getting some major teeth work (Poor little pup had several teeth extracted) Luckily, he's a champ and is recovering well tonight under some warm blankets. But all of the business means that my 31 days to organization series is going to be like 62 days to organization (hopefully I can get it done before 93 days!)

But I did indulge in one of my favorite organization tasks ... BOOKSHELVES! Here's a peak at them from my instagram feed:


PS: I did a little graphic rearrange on my blog. I am SLOWLY learning to draw on a tablet, it is so incredibly different than drawing on paper. But you can see my experiment in my portrait in the corner of my blog.

No comments: