Tuesday, December 27, 2011

christmas!

Well, Christmas is over. I am one of those people that is itching to put away stuff on the afternoon of the 25th. Yep, my husband laughs at me because I am so giddy at putting decorations up (My rule is I must at least wait till the day after Thanksgiving) but I get even more antsy to take them down. I guess I am a perpetual decorator, I look forward to new projects.

Here's a peek at our Christmas:






 Colin found a Sponge Bob Christmas shirt (in the boy's section of Old Navy hah!) it was so amazing, he wore it to work.
- My mom got me a cute owl message board
- Our Christmas scrabble game (Where I made a 116 point word!)
- Rainbow Christmas donuts from Kaylah's Recipe
- And of course, a silly Christmas photo


This year was a little rough on me since I was away from the rest of my family in California. But Colin did an awesome job of cheering me up and having fun with me. I tried starting some new traditions (Scrabble Christmas game, Rainbow donuts, etc.) What sort of traditions do you guys have for Christmas?

Hope y'all had a good holiday season!

1 comment:

larissa bree said...

I am so happy you guys had a great christmas you deserve it usually the best ones are spent at home