Here's a peek at our Christmas:
- Colin found a Sponge Bob Christmas shirt (in the boy's section of Old Navy hah!) it was so amazing, he wore it to work.
- My mom got me a cute owl message board
- Our Christmas scrabble game (Where I made a 116 point word!)
- Rainbow Christmas donuts from Kaylah's Recipe
- And of course, a silly Christmas photo
This year was a little rough on me since I was away from the rest of my family in California. But Colin did an awesome job of cheering me up and having fun with me. I tried starting some new traditions (Scrabble Christmas game, Rainbow donuts, etc.) What sort of traditions do you guys have for Christmas?
Hope y'all had a good holiday season!