Friday, June 25, 2010

fill in the blank friday!


1.  If I could choose my last meal it would be       appetizer of an excellent baguette with olive oil/vinegar, margherita pizza, casear salad, and diet coke. for dessert chocolate gelato (I wouldn't be there to deal with my dairy intolerance, right?!) 

2.  My favorite person to share a meal with is      Colin or my Dad. Both really appreciate food and provide good conversation.

3.  The best meal I've ever had was       one of my many favorite breakfast meals.

4.  The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is      in&out grilled cheese with fries

5.  My absolute specialty in the kitchen is     vegan desserts!

6.  The city that has the best food is      paris      and my favorite restaurant there is       this amazing crepe place

7.  My favorite healthy snack is      dried mango      .

8.  In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is      Italian, I love my carbs!     .

9.  If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose      pasta from scratch

10.  The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was      Chocolate noir in Europe. I can't find anything like it in the states, it was amazingly rich flavored. I still dream of it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

mmm...chocolate noir :)