1. If I could choose my last meal it would be appetizer of an excellent baguette with olive oil/vinegar, margherita pizza, casear salad, and diet coke. for dessert chocolate gelato (I wouldn't be there to deal with my dairy intolerance, right?!)
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is Colin or my Dad. Both really appreciate food and provide good conversation.
3. The best meal I've ever had was one of my many favorite breakfast meals.
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is in&out grilled cheese with fries
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is vegan desserts!
6. The city that has the best food is paris and my favorite restaurant there is this amazing crepe place
7. My favorite healthy snack is dried mango .
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is Italian, I love my carbs! .
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose pasta from scratch
10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was Chocolate noir in Europe. I can't find anything like it in the states, it was amazingly rich flavored. I still dream of it!