Friday, September 24, 2010

fill in the blank friday!


1.   In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be       Zooey Deschanel & really it's just because I have an insane girl-crush on her.

2.  If I could change one thing about the world it would be     poverty  .

3.  Yesterday       is over!  .

4.  My favorite comfort food is        in&out grilled cheese + fries! oh california, i miss you.  .

5.  My new favorite blog find is    sometimes sweet .i think she's adorable & love reading about little H.

6.  If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet       hmm. i'm not sure, I read a lot of blogs, but don't necessarily have any "blog friends" And the rest of the blogs I read are people I know IRL    .

7.  My favorite breakfast food is        Banana & Raspberry Belgian Waffle     .

No comments: