Friday, September 17, 2010

It's been awhile (Fill in the Blank Friday)



1.   When I get a day to myself I like to       internet browse, make art, organize, & watch ridiculously girly movies.

2.  High school was....      Un-highschool-like for me. I miss being involved in Journalism/Design. I don't miss the highschool angst-emotions  .

3.  A little dream I have is       to be in a job i love, and to have Colin in a  job he loves.  .

4.  A big dream I have is       to live on a farm, grow our own produce, and do design full-time in a converted-barn office  .

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be     a subaru (oh man, I scream yuppie) .

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was       the first date colin & i went on   .

7.  Tomorrow I will....       maybe the PDX Collective Sale at The Ace Hotel...but first, i need to do some intense house-cleaning, and look at paper (@ Paper Zone!) for the save the date's.     .

1 comment:

Romanian Princess said...

Just following your blog from Fill in the Blank Fridays. Your blog is so cute! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana