Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Peeking in My Purse

I was inspired by Kyla's Blog to post what's inside my purse for all you (fellow) nosy people!


1. Altoids Smalls. Peppermint helps soothe my stomach and calm me anytime I get anxious. So I always keep these little guys around in case I need them.
2. JR Watkins lip balm. I love this stuff.
3. My secret notes, ideas, &drawings. Right now it's doubling as an important dates reminder, because I still haven't ordered a planner.
4. Staedtler pigment liner 0.1 I like to keep this pen around for doodling
5. My iphone, I've joined the cult!
6. My eyeglasses case. Yes, I'm carrying an empty one around because I hope they will magically appear. Meanwhile, I (im)patiently wait for my Warby Parker frames.
7. Ipod, because I still haven't put any music on my iphone!
8. Clasp Wallet (urban outfitters) I recycled this wallet back into usage because I loved it so much.

My current purse is a vintage purse that I found when I still lived in California. I constantly change purses, it drives Colin nuts, because I also lose my purse in the house all the time. He'll get all excited and tell me, "I found it!" and I'll have to say, "Oh no, not that purse, I'm using a different one!"

No comments: